Sunday, January 18, 2015

Challenge #49 Winner and top 3

Hello friends!
I'm swinging in to share our Winner and Top 3 from our  Christmas challenge:

What a tough decision, it was. Thanks to all that joined us! 

Our Winner is: Monika 




Congrats,

Please be sure to email us for your prize, and don't forget to grab your badge below, for your blog!



And the Top 3 are:

Michelle

Martina

Cornelia


Congrats,
Don't forget to grab your badge below, to display on your blog!



Be sure to check back in an hour for our first challenge form 2015!...
Hope to see you there! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah Monika, what a great card. Such a cute scene. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Monika! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for selecting mine!
    Congrats Cornelia and Martina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooowwwww I am so happy to be the winner on your lovely challenge...
    Ionabunny(Gail) thanks for telling me this happy news hehe :)
    and congrats to Michelle, Martina and my friend from USA (was born in Germany) Cornelia...your cards all are adorable...
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send email to CASonSunday@outlook.com to collect my Prize...again many many thanks to choose my card to be the winner this time yayyy soo so happy :)

    ReplyDelete